Do you remember why you began this journey with yourself?
I know why I did. I wanted to feel happy everyday and more consciously aware of my life. It was important to me to set some goals and see them through. Being curious about myself again, and ground myself a little.
Thank you to those to read everyday and for your kind words, I have never done anything like this before, at times it felt vulnerable to have to share so much. It is nice to know you are not alone in what you feel.
As this cycle comes to a close, a new one will begin. I hope you will all continue on with the goals you set for yourselves that made you feel good. Release the things that do not. Love yourself everyday, you deserve that!
Suggestions for closing ritual
The full moon is tomorrow. I suggest an outdoor closing if you can, or somewhere where you can catch a glimpse of the moon.
- Have a moment or a day of silence at some point to honor your final period of reflection
- Have a little sacred body time with a juice cleanse or just eating very clean all day.
- Do a longer yoga practice in the morning or before bed.
- Take a nice bath with candles, bath salts, the works, before you close out your 30 days.
- Close with another body blessing.
- Chant a mantra you feel connected to like the Gayatri Mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum or anything that opens the heart for healing. Sway, move and rejoice in the freedom of your own voice.
- Review your journal entry’s and what you noticed or learned. Make one more entry to close out what you need, and to see what you will continue to work on going forward.
- Pick an oracle card for a divine message connected to what is in this moment important for you to notice.
- Sit peacefully as long as you like, until you feel complete.
If you feel you are at a crossroads, continue on. Take the path that is right for you, or meditate on the choices you have. We all have choices on how we choose to live our lives. I know what it is like to be the outsider in how I choose to live and I hope you get the love and acceptance you need. Take your time getting there, as progress may feel slow at times, but true change at the core will take time. Know you are being guided, and that you are never alone.
With love and gratitude to all of you.
Bhuh Bhuvah Svah
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yo nah Prachodayat
“We meditate on the brilliance of our Supreme Being who is our creator, inspirer and source of eternal Joy. May this warm and loving Light inspire and guide our mind and open our hearts.”